Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED Sex
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2005, 06:33 PM
sj4fun
Cruiser

ABS

stopped at a ABS in San Jose, nothing going on so am standing looking at what is playing, the bathroom is right behind me, door is closed and this guy walks by and starts to go in.

well this guy inside yells his head off. Get the Fuck out can' t yoiu see the door is closed I am taking a shit.. Get the Fuck Out

Well all the dude did was try and open the door.. so I think this guy inside must be a fucking big bad fucker.

So I just stand there and not to long out walks this Hot fuck young Skater dude.. Just a fucking Fox. Well I look at him and he nods his head for me to go out side with him, So fuck ya I follow
Well out side he says you got a ride here, ya right there so we get in my car and start to drive off ... he reaches over and gropes me and says you want some head..

Sure,, so we go around the block and see this old vacant house. Stop and walk over to it, the garage side door is open.. we go in he come right up and grabs me again, take it out, I do, you do the same he does.. he strokes me some and then bends over and take me all... then he gets on his knees and man can this kid suck... I tell him man that is good, he looks up and says Ya I know I am really good and he was..

I say ok my turn,, so I drop and swallow him to the base... will it doesn' t take him but a minute and he I am going to cum I day ok, you want it in your mouth, Yes and he is hooting a load in my mouth... I lick him clean, stand up and he reaches over and jacks me off... said I never came in someones mouth before...

You done this before, Ya not to much couple of dudes in high school, how old are you just turned 19

we head back to the ABS to drop him off to hes truck,, delivery boy... and boy was he... He says can I have your phone #.. sure

Well we spent some time together after that. Gave him his first piece of ass... but thats another one
Quote |