Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2005, 01:57 AM
Loob Dupp
Cruiser

Old queens etc

Paul - you sling words like 'old queen' around so freely that you must be one uptight guy - and I suspect that your frozen looks are probably the reason the guys never let it loose when you are around..

I sure am neither old nor a queen, I have lived and worked in Thailand for years, I have visited it on business since I was 22 before I moved here as an expat. I have a long term bf and I now move mainly in the totally non-commercial gay scene.

So don't imagine you know more than I or many others on this place about what does and doesnot happen in Gay Thailand... you sure as hell don't, as your posts make clear.

I have never indulged (like Icon) it's not my scene, but I have seen it in both these places.

I really wonder why this freaks you out so much? Jealous, perhaps, that no0ne has tried it on you?
Quote |