Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2005, 10:52 AM
Gaijin

Re: reply

Quote:
Originally posted by paul10
"this paul" gets so upset because of the suggestion that these bars are some kind of backroom where there is an orgy in progress every night.
I really do not know where this assumption came from. I've reread these posts, and I have not seen anything to really suggest that an orgy....or anything related to overt group sex is going on.

Paul, I understand your concern. However, individual acts of a sexual nature do occur, not every day, usually not as aggressively as you seem assume from the posts here. From my experiences, they usually happen when there are few customers around and are often downplayed by the boys involved.....occassionally some of the guys do make a show of it.

As for being old? I did not think my 35 years constitutes old.....at least not according to most of my friends.

As for offing the guys, I do frequent Nature Boy much more frequently than the others, not because of the exploits described here. But because one of the lads at Nature boy is a friend of mine and considers me to be like an older brother. He often comes to my house after he finishes with work. He usually tells me what happens there each night.

Compared with the larger, more established places on Soi Twilight, where considerably more has been invested in the properties and staff and the owners have considerably more to lose, the smaller, lesser known establisments are where the surprises seem more likely to occur. Repeating myself, I have not seen these activities happen every time I have been to these places, but nevertheless, I have seen them happen.
Quote |