Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2005, 12:43 AM
rick265
Cruiser

I really enjoyed this thread, and especially loved the pics. Never thought of asking to take pics, but will bring my camera with me next time I go to Puerto Vallarta.
I've had very good luck there with free sex, and also picking up guys who want a little extra $$. If you are there, I highly recommend a masseuse named Victor who walks the beach, near blue chairs and approaches people asking them if they want massage. He charges about 600-700 pesos for massage and extra and depending on how he's feeling can give you a discount.

He has one of the fattest dicks I've ever seen. It's hard to get the whole thing in your mouth. Next time I'm down there, I'm going to ask him if I can take some pics to help him advertise.

I've also found boys near the rocky cliff at the end of the beach. One guy came up and sat behind me as I was watching the sunset. He asked me several questions and before I knew it he had his big brown dick out for me to inspect. It looked really good. I took him back to my place and sucked him three times (I had some straight videos for him to watch, so he was really horny). I gave him about 300 pesos (100 per shot). Picked up another cute boy with a big dick a few days later and also ended up giving him about 300. I guess more than what you pay in a border town, but it feels a lot safer to me.
Quote |