Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2005, 01:15 AM
secondnature
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to secondnature
$$$$$

You know, in all my Mexican experiences I have found it rare that a guy will ask for money for sex. (Except for obvious hustlers.) He may hint about money, or food, or needing something, and I am never surprised when it happens.

And of course, they are never surprised when it is offered!

But I try to find a way to give him a gift, in addition to paying for any food or drinks we consume. I may give him $20 when I know he only needs $2 for a taxi...or if I find out he has a kid, I'll suggest he buy something for the child.

I can't remember them ever counting the money in front of me. Most of the time I slipped in their pocket while saying goodbye.

Maybe I am just lucky...maybe it is my personality. I just really want to preserve their dignity...and mine.

Custom and our economic advantage makes it a very commonly accepted practice. I avoid hustlers because if it is their business, the chances are higher that they will give you an unintended souvineer like an STD to take home with you.

Anyway..just another two centavos to keep the conversation alive.