Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2005, 09:49 AM
rick265
Cruiser

Re: $$$$$

Quote:
Originally posted by secondnature

Maybe I am just lucky...maybe it is my personality. I just really want to preserve their dignity...and mine.

Custom and our economic advantage makes it a very commonly accepted practice. I avoid hustlers because if it is their business, the chances are higher that they will give you an unintended souvineer like an STD to take home with you.
It's a good question. Personally, I don't think it is undignified for him or me to exchange $$. I know that we may think we're so hot that we shouldn't have to pay for sex. But in dealing with people who are much less fortunate, who have a lot to offer, I don't think it is any different than any other economic transaction. I don't see how using someone for a quick free fuck is any more dignified than giving them $20 or a bit more.

As far as STDs, we all should be having safe sex. I tend to think it may be the other way around - horny gringos taking advantage of desperate Mexican boys who don't know about safe sex. We may be leaving more behind than just our footprints - be safe guys!
Quote |