Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Camera Ready
Thread: Camera Ready
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2005, 10:32 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I don't have a digital camera yet, but it's on my wish list for a future electronics purchase -- maybe this summer.

I do use a webcam and also scan 35mm standard prints into my PC. The 35mm prints are great for "G" rated pics. The webcam is useful for X-rated stuff.

Just wanted to mention -- my Logitech webcam has a timer feature, and any decent digital cam will have one, too. Hell, my 35mm camera has one.

Since I live alone and don't have anyone to take photos of me, I just use the timers. I've gotten pretty good at it, though sometimes the 35mm shots end up with my face looking like I'm confused or really pissed off if I can't hear the shutter snap and wonder if the pic has been taken or not.

The timer on the webcam is great, though -- you can set it for just about any duration. It IS a little tough to see the countdown on screen, but you do have the opportunity to set up your shot carefully and if it doesn't work out, like GuyTopeka said, you can just delete it and try again.

Quality of images IS important -- I have personally not bothered with some guys who send photos that are so blurry I can't possibly tell what they look like. But realistically, this doesn't happen often. Most of today's stuff takes clear enough photos. They don't have to be professional-grade -- just enough to let the other guy see what you REALLY look like.

Don't spend less than $100 for a webcam -- most of the cheaper models DO suck.

Have fun.
Quote |