Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Really been wanting it
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2005, 11:43 PM
cockluva_bi
Cruiser

My wife is rad! She lets me go fuck any guy I want, as long as I'm careful and play safe.
Which is a good thing, because I love her, but I need a cock up my ass and in my mouth badly, on a regular basis.
She's a total cock slut too though, thats why we're perfect for each other.
My favorite is when she goes out alone and picks up some hot stud at the bar, goes home with him and fucks him silly, and then comes home and lets me have the sloppy seconds. I love eating out my beautiful wife's wet, loose, fucked snatch!!!The only thing better is getting fucked in my ass by the same guy who just fucked her!!!! Although thats only happened twice....
I like it alot too when she comes home, and kisses me , and her breath tastes totally like pussy.
I realize I am wayyy lucky, but I just wrote this reply to illustrate that there ARE freaky, cool women out there who are down for hopeless Bi guys like me!
Quote |