Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2005, 04:32 PM
phx85032
Cruiser

My turn, I was 11 the first I shot the first many many loads. I’d been messing around with friends since I was probably 9 or 10, not really sure. At that age it was just show and tell, touchy feelie, and seeing how far we could piss.

It was summer, I was 11, and we were visiting with friends of the family for 4 weeks. They had a pool and we swam everyday. Well after getting out of the pool, my friend Kevin and I would change in the same room. I never asked if he had friends he messed around with but we both ended up with hardons.

We stroked each other and played with each other balls for awhile. Then I asked him if I let him put is dick in my mouth would he suck on mine. He said ok and man was I nerves, Kevin sat on the bed and laid back. It was so cool seeing his dick hard and shinny. I remember putting it in my mouth and sucking on it. It was not the first time I suck on a cock. I didn’t go up and down on it, did know about that then, I just sucked and licked.
I hardly remember him sucking on me but I remember we started dry humping each other.

That was when it happened. He was on his back on the bed and I was humping his ass, rubbing my cock along the crack of his ass. I remember that it felt different, better, and before I knew it I shot some kind of liquid out of the tip of my cock. Kind of freaked my out but figured it was ok. Kevin didn’t understand why his back got all wet. But we didn’t really say anything. We just stopped and got dressed. That was the last time I messed around with him that summer. And when we went back home I never got to see him again for years, and when I did we never talked about. Even to this day.

Needless to say from then on I learned what masturbation was all about. I remember at night humping my arm and that making me cum. Then the tissues started getting used an awful lot. Wonder if mom ever noticed. LOL
Quote |