Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot crossdressing stories!
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2005, 01:12 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

continuing this theme . . .

it was in the early 90s, at a time before the internet got popular when i hooked up with my first cd. i was in my 20s and i connected with MariLynn through a swingers magazine. she lived in Massachusetts and we exchanged hot snail mail for a time. MariLynn, in her late 30s, had a hot body and sounded like quite a cockwhore. she wrote the hottest stuff and sent me some pictures of her in some of her silky outfits and high heels. she left her lip-sticked lips with a pucker at the beginning of her letters and a big wide opened "O" lip mark at the end of her letters. she was HOT and eventually we exchanged phone numbers as well.

after a few months, we decided to meet half way - i had some business in a city not too far from hers, and we met at night in a hotel a few miles from where my company had arranged for me to stay. we decided to meet in a bar in her hotel around midnight. i, of course, knew what she looked like and quickly spotted her as she entered the bar. she wore brunette wig that covered a good part of her face and neck, but she had "a come-get-me" tight black dress that really showed off a figure. we were standing at a little table and ordered drinks. standing hip-to-hip, i could feel Mari's smoldering heat. Mari touched my arm, shoulder, and hands as often as she could, knowing that it was getting me steamed . . . and, without further ado, she brought her head close to mine and whispered how much she wanted to suck my cock. as she talked, Mari put her hand on my shirt and felt my hardened nipple through my dress shirt and she knew her smutty talk got me instantly hard. we decided to leave and go up to her room.

Mari led me through the lobby, looking like, i suppose, any other late night couple walking through a hotel lobby. however, in the elevator ride up to Mari's floor, she unhesitatingly found my cock through my suit pants and stroked it gently, gently cupping my cockhead. i grabbed Mari's shoulders and turned her around slightly and placed my throbbing uncoiling mansnake between her ass cheeks as she felt me get harder and harder. i was so stiff, it was difficult to walk out of the elevator.

once in her hotel room, Mari unbuckled my trouser and knelt before me, parted my brief and popped out my cock. Mari positioned us in front of the room's large mirror and i saw how stiff and engorged my cock had become. Mari tongued the head, but quickly consumed my meat - - eating, licking and devouring my cock, like no one before. without question, Mari was a gifted cockwhore. i looked at my cock and my face in the mirror and i was totally enjoying Mari's wonderfully slurping mouth. Mari deepthroated me, my cock sliding down her throat, without any effort. my cock shuddered in Mari's mouth, spastically throbbing, and i knew i had spasmed some pre-cum deep in her throat. Mari loved it, opening her mouth for me to see my now-foamy pre on her tongue.

Mari began to pump my meat into her mouth, faster. and my hips thrusted to the rhythm of her fist around my cock and her mouth slurps. with her hand still around my cock, Mari stood up and whispered that she wanted me to fuck her. now. moaning to her strokes, i could only nod in agreement. Mari quickly slide out of her dress and slip, and wearing a black and red garter, holding up her black hose, she bent over showing me her ass, spreading it to show me her twitching puckerhole. kicking off her high heels, Mari took a lubricated condom out of her purse and, after sucking me in long strokes again while fondling and pulling my sac, she put rolled it on my stiff, curved cock. Mari put some additional lube on my encased cockhead and fingered some lube in her tight hole. i could resist her invitation, i drew near and my condom-encased cock parted her pucker lips. holding my cock tight at the base, i effortlessly slide my meat in - - hearing Mari catching her breath as she felt my meat filling her honeypot. with my hands on Mari's hips, i slide in alll the way - and felt her love tunnel hold my cock and pulsate around it.

i couldn't last much longer and soon began to thrust and ram my rod harder in and out of her hole. soon, my balls were slapping Mari's moist ass and i was so ready to cum - - and did when i felt Mari's hands pulling me toward her, to pummel her ass, lifting her slightly off the floor. gawd, i still remember the torrents of hot jizz i shot - and her love tunnel never stopped sucking me in. mmmm. i remember us laughing because the spunk running down both our legs because i came so much and so hard, there was hot spillage from the rubber.

after a shower and a drink, i was ready to go, but as i was dressing up, Mari gave me a good-bye suck with me shooting my thick ropes on her face and her eating my jizz. wow. Mari WAS such a wonderful cockwhore.
Quote |