Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unusual Encounters
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2005, 01:47 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Some Docs Do It All The Time...

K, I would stop short of saying that this might be the only reason for the patients to have to wait always longer than anticipated, but hey, it sure is one of the reasons...

I was attending one of those very boring Congresses in a fancy German spa, few years ago. Yup, I knew, it was going to be stifling, but I did want to see some people, and I also thought, I should take it easy and relax for couple of days, just like most other guys did.

I went cruising on the first night after the first Big Speech was over and after a while, met a very handsome dude in his late 20's nicely defined, a total cutie. We made a bee-line to my hotel room and he took it all nice and easy from theron. A most wonderful night of sex, sweat and passion. Yup, I got lucky, big time

The Cutie and I had a quick breakfast, we talked for a bit and he went back home to change for work. I was going to hang out at the morning session. He also scribbled his address and phone number and asked, if we could do some more of the repeat work on that day. 'Sure, I said.' Being, bored after lunch, I rang him up and he, said, 'Dude, come over for a quick one'. Now, I am not into the quick ones, but hey, a spa is only a spa, and not too many hot guys were supposed to be cruising there at 2:30 PM.

So, I went to his office. Yeah, there were a few elderly people waiting. Having a big envelope with me, I said aloud, 'this is just a personal delivery for the doctor', so no one got upset, when I walked in after the next patient left his office.

Yeah, it was a very personal delivery, alright and he took it all and very deep. I kept trying to keep it short but, it did take more than half an hour. (Nope, I ain't 16 no more, sorry!)

The Doc and I met for drinks after one of the Congress functions that evening and he said, he was doing that every so often, meaning taking his tricks into his office and having his patients wait while he was releasing some of his frustrations and pent up feelings. (More like, getting his back door long-dicked...)

I asked him, if the people complained and if he felt this was not entirely 'kosher'? He said, very few people dared, and those who did, he quickly sent away. His granddad was a doc, his dad, too. So, he was loaded and he really did not feel like taking crap from anyone. So far, no one had complained to his dad who was still officially in charge.

It seems that the docs simply sit on a longer branch, if you ask me. A few of them are not in dire straits, and they can always say that something took more time than expected. I do not think anyone would sue. Certainly not in Europe.

I really liked that Congress. I mean, I liked the Doc.

KD
Quote |