Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2005, 02:29 PM
Cumfreak
Cruiser

Yummy cummy

I also looked for my Dad's used condoms. When I was 15, I could hear my parents having sex and I would get turned on thinking how it would feel having Dad up my ass. I would beat off, cum in my hand and then eat my own cum. Often Dad would go the the bathroom and flush his cumfilled condom down the commode but many times he would just toss them in the trash can in the bedroom. The next day I would sneak in their room and take the used condom from the trash and stick my tongue into it and suck out all of my Dad's precious fluid. He came in huge loads and I could get my tongue completely covered with his cream. I would keep my tongue in the condom and savor the taste as long as I could before swallowing it. The flavor was bitter but so delicious and I couldn't get enough. Mom never noticed the cum being missing from the condoms when she emptied the trash. I started sucking cocks on a regular basis at adult threaters when I turn 21. I often drank cum right from a throbbing cock and liked the sensation of having sperm coating and warming my tongue. Sometimes I would cover the cocks with a condom so I could take their mancream home with me and drink it later when I was horny. I can't get my fill of jism and would suck of 50 men a day if it were possible but the AIDs scare keeps me from being too promiscuious.
Quote |