Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - When a friend turns...
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2005, 10:51 AM
Voyeurism _R_Us
Cruiser

The Union w/Long Hall - PMU Perhaps?

To i69nwin:

Michigan City, IN? Did you happen to be at Purdue Memorial Union? I know their Union has a long hall from the Grant Street Entrance to the other end. Just guessing.

Strange, when I was in college I had my first sexual experience with my roommate freshman year. It ending about 3 months after classes started in September (he said he WAS NOT gay and was "doing it for me"). For a person who was "doing it for me" he seemed to know alot about how to give a good asspounding to a guy and he LOVED my oral technique. Anyway, it REALLY ended in a confrontation we had in January. Well, about 2 months later I was in one of the cruisy restrooms in the Union and looked underneath the stall and noticed some familiar tan tennis shoes - IT WAS HIM. He was trying to look underneath the stall and I think he noticed it was me and got up and left.

I last saw him in 1995 while doing some winter cruising. I think one of the organizations he was in was having some sort of meeting or fundraiser. I had come in the West door at the other end of the long hallway of the Union and he was walking down the hall from the Grant Street door. We walked right by each other and didn't say anything. He looked VERY thin (but then he always was thinner than normal).