Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2005, 12:57 PM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin

I was 16 years old. I had never even masterbated, I just got a hard on and I would let it subside. I did not have anyone around to tell me what to do with it. Some of the guys, that I hugn out with were fucking chicks at 13 or 14 years old. I was a late bloomer.

I had already had been thinking of doing stuff with guys, I had talked to a black kid at a rival school that I had met at work. He was gay and he knew from an early age that he was.

Well, I had a party at my house and I was taking this girl home. I got a huge hard on. The wind blew, who cares how we got them at that age it was anything.

I was taking her home down a long dark road cornfirlds to the left and to the right, it was late in season. So, the carn was tall as shit. She had me pull into an access road to the field come to find out later that is where she took all of the guys. She proceeded to give me my first ever blow job. GOD DAMN, she was awesome.

She used that tounge of hers to lick my balls, my ass, she slobbered all over it. I came in minutes. I came in gallons it seemed. I came to find out that day she was not a swallower.

I thought she had swallowed it all down, but she slithered up to my face and snowballed me. I was repulsed, but liked the taste of my jizz, I sucked her into me and deep tounged kissed her to fish all of my seed out of her mouth. I became hard almost instantly, again, in true female fashion "my jaw hurts"

Needless, to say, every time we got together I wanted her on her knees, but we broke up soon after that.
Quote |