Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - When a friend turns...
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2005, 05:36 PM
jonwill
Cruiser

Talking

I had my first BJ in the tearoom by the Grant St. end of PMU when I was a freshman. I had found the place by accident, but sure was happy when I did! I was in the second stall from the door, and this cute guy with curly black hair and sexy hairy legs came in. We all I had ever done in there is jo with some guys, then this guy passes me a note and asks if I want him to suck me. I was really nervous, but I just had to try. He put his warm mouth around my cock, and the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt. It didn't take very long until I was shooting in his mouth, and he was eating my cum.

I started going there in the late 70's, and you wouldn't believe how active things there were. I remember one time watching two guys laying on the floor on their sides doing a 69 under the stall at about 2 in the afternoon. They were down in the stalls which had the peep hole between them down at the far end of the room.

I used to also meet up with a guy named Paul in the tearoom around the corner of the Sagamore Room on the top floor. He had a really hot cock and a sexy hairy belly that I loved to rum while I sucked him. He would always be there about 3 in the afternoon, and I couldn't wait to get up there and see hiim.

There was also another guy I remember who would show up in the restroom below that on the main floor across from the ballrooms. He always had a bottle of poppers, and would share them with me as we took turns sucking eachother.

There were so many hot times there. The cruising was so active, and pretty obvious. It was widely talked about all over campus, but nobody really seemed to mind as long as you weren't doing anything in front of the wrong person.

Those were some fun days, and I am getting hard just thinking about them! The times around 1980 to the mid 90"s were really a lot of fun, and I really miss them. Any other guys reading this who were around back then?>
Quote |