Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Young Morning Woodies
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2005, 08:48 PM
BryanL131
Cruiser

The first time I ever shot a load of cum was at Boy Scout camp. My first year there, I was paired with an older (17?) scout named Kevin who was a fairly hairy young bear. I remember being in my cot one night after he had returned from a swimming event and he came into our tent and was stripping out of his wet swim trunks. I remember being impressed by his dark brown pubic hair and the thickness of his cock. I don't know how or why I started, but I remember touching myself within my sleeping bag. Looking back, I suspect he knew I was masturbating while looking at him. He seemed to take a while to get dried and into other clothes. Not long into my feeling, pulling, and massaging, I felt the warm, liquid release of cum. I was only 12 and didn't exactly know what had happened, but I knew it was significant.

The following year, at a camp out, two Boy Scouts closer to my age shared my tent. When it was time for lights out, we began a game of "Truth of Dare" which started with innocent stripping and ended up with me giving my first blow job to my blonde headed friend. There was so much shame and excitement, I didn't know what to think. But I do remember when his cockhead slipped past my lips that it was not only "not a big deal" but lots of fun.
Quote |