Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My first time having sex with a married man
View Single Post
Old 9th March 2005, 03:16 AM
slimasian
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to slimasian
My first time having sex with a married man

I ran into that guy at mall a few times when I was wondering there with my friend. My friend introduced me to him and his wife. That guy was definitely my type--chubby, goatee, and hairy. I didn't think too much about his sexuality because his wife was always with him. I just thought he was just a gay friendly nice guy.

One day, my friend asked me if I could fix his friend's computer and if it's OK that he gave my phone number to his friend, so he would explain what's the problem. A few days later, I received his phone call. He said that we met at mall with my friend...blah blah blah. I told him that I remembered him and I would do my best to fix his computer, but no guarantee. He asked me if I could come over to his house to see the computer since he didn't know how to explain what the problem was. Since I was free on that weekend, I agreed to check his computer.

On that Saturday morning, I drove to his place. He opened the door with a big smile on his face. What really caught my attention wasn't that charming big smile, but his hairy chubby body. He didn't wear shirt, but only a pair of long pants. I tried not to look at his big belly, but asked where was the computer.

When he was leading me to his computer room, he said that his wife was out of town and he finally got a chance to work on his stuff and how unfortunately the computer died on him. Feeling a little strange why he volunteered to tell me so much in detail. Before I had a chance to say anything, he pointed his computer under his desk and said, "That one."

I sit on the floor in front of his computer, and turned on the computer. I told him that his hard drive might have been died. He passed me the screwdriver, and I had to crawl under his desk in order to reach the back of his computer. It was a little dark under the desk. I was about to ask for a flashlight, he already came in with one in his hand.

I was on my knees and tried to open the computer case, and he was squatting behind me holding the flashlight. I could feel his belly was against to my ass. I took over the flashlight and tried to take a good look at his computer. While I was wondering why the hard disk didn't work, I noticed the power was not connecting to the hard drive. That explained a lot. I might have found the problem. I turned around and saw he already dropped his pants.
Looking up, I saw he was jerking. Kept looking up, a nice hairy big belly was hanging there waiting for me to kiss. Kept looking up, I found he was looking at me with a weird expression on his face.... no smiles, no emotion. I had a very big hard on with such a nice chubby hairy body standing in front of me naked.

I was sitting on the floor and looking at him. His face didn't look friendly and simply asked if I wanted to get fucked. ... He helped me to take my shirt and pants off, forced me to the floor and started fucking me from behind. I felt really good and looked like he really knew how to fuck asses.

I moan a lot, and this did make him excited. He was a little dominant and tried to fuck me in different ways. I never realize how strong he was until he asked me to put my arms around his shoulder and wrap my legs around his belly. That was my fist time got fucked in a "standing" position... he started walking to his bedroom with his cock still in my ass.

I still prefer to get fucked on a bed. I laid on my back and he held my legs and fucked really hard.... pretty soon, we both were off. He laid next to me. His body was all sweat. That was the most beautiful thing in the world. We laid there for about ten minutes without saying anything.

I decided to clean myself a little and get dressed. Thinking maybe it was about time to go home and I should let him know that I was leaving. As I went back to his bedroom door, I saw him was still lying there and looking at ceiling. The atmosphere was a little strange. I said, "That was nice, thank you. I'm leaving." He didn't answer, but still laying there looking at ceiling.

Got out of his house, got in my car, I just had the greatest fuck of my life, but I felt sad.

After I got home, the picture of him lying in bed looking at ceiling was still vivid.

We still ran into each other at mall sometimes and still say hi to each other, but the smile, the expression, and the feeling I feel from him is no longer as happy as it was.

I didn't tell my friend about this, and I bet someone didn't tell his wife, either.
Quote |