Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Young Morning Woodies
View Single Post
Old 9th March 2005, 07:23 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Scout Camp First Timer

My, but this brings back memories. I came up at a time and place where gay was a word that I never heard and sexuality was never even considered to be anything but hetero. Even then, there was no sex education and in this conservative, country community, I didn't hear much about sex at all except the kind of wishful-thinking dirty talk among guys. I remember that I would watch guys showering and changing in gym class with a lot of interest but I didn't know what it meant. I found cocks fascinating.

Then that summer when I was 13, I went to Scout camp. Not disparaging the Scouts here, I learned a lot of things, and Scouting was a great experience for me overall, but this was something you sure didn't get a merit badge for.

One night, five or six of us were sitting around the tent and someone suggested that we play strip poker. I had never done this before and was pretty nervous, but we all started playing and soon were pretty naked -- then some of the guys were completely naked. When it came my turn to take off my last piece, I was already partially aroused from looking at these naked bodies. When the guys saw my endowment, which, I must say, was significantly more than any of theirs, they made some "wow" remarks. One guy kept quiet. But I think he realized what that partial erection signified. We were sleeping four to a tent (large military tents) and after lights-out, he slipped onto my cot and into my sleeping bag with me. I was excited and aroused. I'd never touched a man before and we explored each other's bodies for a couple of hours. I had never masturbated, never cum, so I didn't know what I needed to do. He had apparently done something because he said, "sometimes guys kiss when they do this," but I wasn't into that (I am now!!). After about an hour of it, of of the other guys woke up, heard us, and said, "Are you two still at it?" About two ours into all this foreplay, I had the most amazing feeling in my thighs and my groin, all the way down to my toes, it just built and built. I wasn't touching myself, I was touching him, and suddenly my dick exploded and I came, it seemed like for at least thirty seconds, until there was a river of cum in the sleeping bag. Not long after, he came. I was worn out. He went back to his sleeping bag and we both went to sleep but my life was changed forever.

He and I never spoke of that night and we never played again. It was the time and place. But, still, I didn't know what gay meant, nor that I was gay/bi. Just that I liked what had happened. I started seeking it out after that. Successfully
Quote |