Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - When a friend turns...
View Single Post
Old 10th March 2005, 12:33 PM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin
Purdue

Purdue

Was a time for many first for me. My fist 3way, anal (both ways), first time I sucked and got sucked, all of the firsts that someone could have there were there. But, I never ventured into a ABS. I just was clueless about those at that time.

I have a lot of stories from there. I got as much dick there as I got pussy. (i am bi) I even had sex with a girl that I was dating gay roommates. I liked those guys they knew how to show me a good time. I will admit, I was a complete dog there. There was not much that I would not fuck or suck. Even banged, I would call it a hate fuck, my roommates little jew gf. I did not hate her just him. I lived in the Arches 2, and I had to have some place to live for the last semester. I know for a fact he ate her within an hour of me dumping cream into her. fucking asshole. LOL

I miss Purdue, and I still go there from time to time. Was there for the IU game and got my ass fucked by some hot freshman.
Quote |