Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unusual Encounters
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2005, 08:15 PM
weiner_suckr
Cruiser

Wink

One particular encounter happened to me several years ago when I was 20 and living near the Bay Area, or Tracy to be precise. I did certain yard work for extra cash as most of you might have during that time of your youth. My last stop of the day was at this old man's house to remove a dozen of his old rose bushes. He was easily mid-60's but still pretty good for his age.
I got half way done uprooting the bushes in his backyard when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye behind the patio door. It was the old man, and he was stark naked beating his meat. My eyes couldn't move away and I stood there gawking. It didn't take me more than 5 seconds to get in there with him. With the sun beating down on me and with all the work, I suddenly had got REALLY horny.
Once inside he immediately reached out and pulled on the back of my head guiding me down to his swollen cock. He muttered something like, "That's it, you want this, slut" but real softly. He had a beautiful pink cut cock, no more than 7 inches. I slobbered on that meat like it was the last one on Earth. I sucked and sucked while he held onto my head and moaned loudly.
I unzipped myself and started to beat my own meat when he pulled his cock out and wanted to watch me play with myself. This went on for minutes until he suddenly cried out and jumped to his feet. He came over to me and popped his dick back in my mouth to where he came a huge frothy load. I was so bewildered by the whole thing that I came automatically. I sucked and licked him up while he sat down and told me "never mind about those rose bushes, I'll pay you extra anyway". I got paid and never had to fuck with those rose bushes. What a great summer!!
Quote |