Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Young Morning Woodies
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2005, 10:27 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

Missed a chance

I was about 14. My friend was fairly new. Hadn't been friends that long. The night before we left on a camp out we were in the same bed, talking, and it became clear that we both were willing to a least J/O together. I wanted to do it right then, but he felt it was better to wait until we were on the camp out. That night, it was cold. He didn't even want to go to the tent, but I talked him into it. Once there we both started to masturbate. By the time I asked if I could do it too him, he said he already cummed. I was way disappointed, took my cock in my hands and finished myself off. We talked about how good it felt, but never revisited the possibility of doing it to each other. Shortly after that his family moved away. I knew he liked dick but wasted too much time waiting for the first move. Oh well.
Quote |