Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - are you normal
Thread: are you normal
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2005, 10:41 AM
OnAQuest
Cruiser

My first same sex "experience" consisted of watching (along with 3 or 4 other kids) another 14 year old get his cock sucked late one night in our tent during a Boy Scout camping weekend. The kid had this raging hardon and the other kid sucked him until he came in his mouth. Being a kind of shy kid, I was more than a bit intimidated by the whole thing. And at 14 years old, this was the first cock other than my own that I'd ever seen erect. I figured that his dick was probably average in size, and therefore mine must be small. So for years afterwards, I was always self conscious of my dick size.

Duh. Silly me, lol. I pack a solid 7.5" of very, very thick cut cock, but it took years of guys saying "you're really big" and "I've never seen anything so fat" and the like before I realized that his cock was just freaking huge. Looking back, his thick, uncut cock had to be about 9" long, with a very big set of low hanging balls.

That experience was over 30 years ago, and every now and again I'll see the guy around town. He's married with kids and I doubt he'd remember who I am, but it's REALLY tempting to walk up to him, tell him I remember watching him get blown back in Boy Scouts, and ask if I could have a turn at it. And while I'm mostly a top, I do appreciate a good fucking every now and again, so you can bet I'd be more than willing to let him try fucking me with that monster dick of his!!

To this day, the memory of his cock size has provided me with many a great orgasm as I've fantasized that I was the 14 year old sucking his huge piece of teen cock!
Quote |