Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - When a friend turns...
View Single Post
Old 19th March 2005, 12:02 PM
Voyeurism _R_Us
Cruiser

This thread is hilarious!

If this keeps up, I think we should have a meeting of Current/Former Purdue Students Who Are Current CFS.com Members! Admission (just like at Purdue) is allowed by showing your valid Purdue ID. I still have mine as well as my transcripts. We can meet at Purdue for breakfast/brunch/lunch to plan the days activities and then "head" on over to the university looking for a weekend of on campus/off campus action! Possibly even rent out some rooms at the Union Club.

I think the best times are Spring Break, Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break & Christmas/New Year's Break. I've hooked up over the Thanksgiving & Christmas/New Year's Break a couple of times. Just because there is a break in classes, students who need a "helping hand" are all around and the sex is still plentiful!