Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - are you normal
Thread: are you normal
View Single Post
Old 19th March 2005, 05:07 PM
worm70
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to worm70
all in fun

what the fuck is normal, seems to be a few insecure guys here,,i never felt my cock wasnt right or had a poor self image, besides as far as my cock, when younger ive never seen another one so i guess how would i know if mine wasnt right??, the funny thing was that i thought all the other boys were getting some pussy, at about 12-13, and thought i wasnt right cause i wasnt fuckin all the neiborhood girls like everyone else, but now much older and wiser , and still friends with just about all the same kids i grew up with, we get together often, and this subject came up, and all said the were lying, the chicks laughed and actually never had sex with any of us, when younger, it was all bullshit, if ya ask around maybe youe answers will be the same.... but normal,WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????? 34M HAMDEN, ALWAYS LOOKING TO SUCKA GUY OFFF.....
Quote |