Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - best cum facial stories
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2005, 02:33 AM
inthewoodz
Cruiser

best cum facial stories

The only time I was ever with a guy, I was specifically looking to get a load of cum on my face.

I met him online- he was an older, married guy staying the night at a hotel in town. I went to his room, and sat on the bed. He was cool with just jerking over my face until he came. I got on my knees and he dropped his pants and boxers. I asked him if it was OK to grab his cock and he said it was fine. I stroked him a little and then licked his shaft. I really liked the way it felt on my tongue. I put the head in my mouth for a little while but I didn't really know what I was doing. He started to jerk harder and I cupped his balls while he did. Finally, he shot a HUGE load all over my face- forhead, cheeks, nose.

I immediately went into the bathroom to see what I looked like. I was REALLY excited. He asked me if I wanted reciprocation but I said I was fine. I wanted to leave his room with the load still on my face so I could go home and jerk off with it while it was still on me, but he said that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Anyway, that was like 4 years ago and I still haven't been able to find someone I feel comfortable with.

Who else has good facial stories?
Quote |