Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2005, 10:54 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Different Is Exciting

I guess most would know if I write nothing for more than a month, there's nothing really happening. Some boring looking about and blowjobs were too boring to write about.

Worse, I think I am seeing this guy J most of the time. The guy I wrote about on 14 Jan. He's not my type but I'm totally his type. He stayed friendly but kept his distance. Still it makes me uncomfortable.

Then came the month of Mardi Gras. The whole of Sydney just gone touristy crazy. The gay places were totally crowded. They're best avoided at this time.

Finally after waiting for a whole month, last weekend I was feeling too much the urge to resist checking out the cruising grounds. I really needed it badly.

The place was still more crowded than usual. It's warmer than expected. The unfamilair faces outnumbered the locals. Plenty of good choices around.

I guess the non-locals were more daring because nobody knows them here. I was approached by 2 guys within minutes. Only to find sexual incompatibility after some small talks. They're looking for tops.

There were others who looked by not approached. I wished they would.

Again I saw J. He's talking to someone who looked somewhat like me in physical size. Damned that guy looked hot. J used to wander pass near me whenever I tried to hook up with another guy. This time, I'll wander pass J to disturb him like what he did to me.

J and the guy looked as I walked by. I nodded back at J and cooly wandered away. I think the hot guy smiled at me.

I wondered if it's bad form to steal a man from J. But all's fair in sex. I think I'll wait nearby to see if anything happened.

Bingo, the guy and J parted and he's walking my way. When he's near, he smiled and approached.

When he introduced himself, he sounded like a pommy. He's B and I told him I'm C.

He came to Sydney late to avoid the Mardi Gras just in case people were asking him if he's here for the gay fun. He said J told him I'm a bottom. That's why he approached me. Previously when he saw me he thought I was a top and incompatible. I don't know why J told him that. Was he being mean or was he being helpful? This time it's J who's wandering pass and nodding to us.

I'm too horny to care now. B said he liked big Oz beef. He invited me to his hotel room.

We took a cab to the international hotel at the city centre. It's a change from the usual seedy motels that I always use. This one was a huge hotel suite with beautiful view of the harbour at night.

All this time I'm so excited that I could have cummed on my own. Unlike the horny guys that I know, he didn't rush on to sex. I stripped naked and my hard cock was jumping with my heartbeat. He stripped and his beefy body was as much like mine but a little flabbier. His tool was big and nice, just what I would like.

We kissed slow and hugged. He suggested that I use the toilet and clean up. Though I was already well cleaned down there before I left home, I didn't want to tell him that. It seemed so slutty to be doing that type of preparation.

The huge toilet even had a bidet. There's also a tap with a thin hose that's perfect for inserting in the ass. No need to use the unscrewed shower hose.

I tried the hose and the bidet.

When I toweled dry and returned to the bedroom, he's already on the bed and sipping some fancy wine. He handed me a glass and I down it in one gulp. Not much kick but tasted fine.

We hugged and kissed again. We carressed somemore. He's such a gentle guy but I'm horny as hell. I just wished he'll throw me on my back and start banging my hungry hole immediately. My leaky cock kept twitching. I needed to
speed up the action before I cum right away.

When he was carressing my thighs, I raised up my legs and guided his hand up my hole. He took the hint and smiled into my eyes. He fingered my now very tight hole that's not seen action for months. I gasped in anticipation. My whole body felt electrified. He smiled and seemed pleased with my submissive response. He did a quick and polite look down there and seemed satisfied with my cleanliness.

I took a condom from the bedside table and rolled it on his cock. Grabbed my feet and presented my ass to him.

"How do you like it chum? Slow and gentle or rough and good?" he asked politely.

Erm this is weird. I'm already in this "fuck me silly" kind of pose with my hungry ass sticking out. I thought the way I was being submissive already told him I want it rough and good.

"Erm, however you like it mate. I'm all yours." If these submissive words don't tell him to fuck me rough and good, I think he'll be dumber than me. I shifted my ass up to make it more obvious.

He smiled and looked in my eyes. Grabbed my legs and pushed them apart. He aimed his cock at my backend and pushed. Ouch, I winced from the growing pain. Though it showed on my face, I stared back at him. Oops, he smiled and said he forgot the lub. I was so horny, I forgot about lub too.

He grabbed a tube and squirted a big cold lump on my ass. Then he fingered it into me quickly. I adjusted again and he pushed his cock into me. It went in. I gasped from the pain. Horny or not, I forgot my hole was not what it used to be. This pain felt very sharp. I think he may have torn something down there.

I can take the pain but hope it's not serious. He saw pain on my face and slowed till it went all the way in.

"Are you alright?" he sounded worried.

"Mmmm, I'm ok I guess. It's being months since I've done this mate." I sounded worried to me too.

He recognised my tone. Slowly he withdrew his cock and we looked down. There's a fine string of blood on the condom.

"Blimey, you're bleeding down there. Let me take a look."

"Turn around and raise up your buttocks so that I can look closer." He pushed to flip me over on all four.

"You have a fine skin tear at your sphincter opening. Does it hurt bad?"

"No. I'm fine, mate. I had worse injuries before when playing rugby and still finished a game." I tried to sound macho.

"Blimey, you a tough guy huh? So this is nothing at all to you. Good fella." That "this" as he was speaking, was his cock forced into my manhole as he mounted me. I could feel the tearing feeling again. I gasped in pain.

This time he didn't stop but steadily pumped in and out. It hit my prostate and the good feeling quickly build up and I can barely feel the pain. In fact soon the pain heightened the electrifying orgasm feeling that spreaded all over my body.

"Ohhh goddd, this feels so fucking good mate. Aaaahh" I lost control over my macho ego and moaned out loud.

"Aaahh you're hot Aussie beef. As tight as a youngster and twice as macho."

He placed his thighs on my flanks and grabbed my shoulders for balance. From the side mirror, he looked like he was riding me like a farm animal.

The fucking was driving me to the edge. I'm going to cum very soon. I had to push back my cum. I sucked in my stomach and tightened my hole. He felt my tightness and pushed against it. But the riding position was difficult for him to pump into me smoothly. That gave me some relief. But still I was getting closer slowly.

"Errrm mate. You're fucking me so good mate. I think I'm gonna shoot free hand. You're fucking the cum out of my mouth." These words so far had never failed to raise the ego of those tops who fucked me.

"Turn around quick... I want to see that.." He pushed me over. I grabbed my feet to raise my butt higher. He remounted me quickly. He saw my freely swinging cock leaking sticky precum. He pumped hard and with each stroke watching to see my flow get wetter.

Then he stopped and looked into my glazing eyes. I opened my eyes wide and looked back at him. He smiled and pumped a hard 2 strokes. I moaned. He pumped. I moaned. He stopped and my cock still twitched with wetness dripping out.

Fucking hell. I'm stuck between ecstasy and wanting to cum so bad. What the fuck was he doing to me. He's playing my ass like a drawn arrow; He pulled it tight then let it slacken. He's waiting for the right moment to release the power of that deadly shot.

In the meantime I was talking dirty like a $20 whore. "You're my man, fuck me good, fuck my hole, I'm for you to use..."
Frankly, I'm so incoherent that I can't really remember all that I said. I just spewed out words that I wanted to express that he had nailed my ass like a pro. I wanted to encourage him to do what he's doing to me. It worked because he kept fucking me to heaven.

I didn't know how long I was in that orgasmic state. Everything was in a blur, his fingers pinching my nipples hard and yet I was feeling better. Then when I erupted, I shot and shot and shot. My sperm was everywhere. On my body, on my face, on his body, on his face, on the sheets, on the pillows.. I've never cummed so much in my life!!

I was so breathless I thought I had ran 50 yards to touchdown! The ecstasy of scoring and realising you had won the game cannot even compare with the ecstasy I was feeling for those few seconds.

I collapsed. He collapsed over me. I didn't even realise he had cummed too. We were like 2 wrestlers who fought till we exhausted all our strength and yet fighting the last round till we collapsed instantly at the bell.

We were breathing hard and sweating like 2 hogs. We were glued together in cum, sweat and smell of sex. We stayed that way for a long time.

Then he said, "oh blimey. Will you marry me honey?"

"I would if only I looked good in a white wedding dress instead of looking like the local butcher."

We laughed. We even connected with his joke.

When he got up, we were surprised that the condom was pink with traces of blood. My hole was pink too. Immediately I felt the stinging sore down there.

"Blimey, you took my fucking without complaining chum. And my mum would be pleased to know I've married a virgin. Hahaha."

"You mean you're still single?" Everything I see about him said married closet case so far.

"No but my wifey didn't give me virginal first blood on my wedding night and my mum was mean to her since then."

Then the phone rang.

"Talk about the devil.." he answered the phone. It was his wife and kids. I recognised the family talks.

"....bye dear." and he hung up. He slapped my sore ass.

"You have a hotter hole than her for sure." We laughed again.

"I say chum, is there anything I can do for that sex injury of yours. I am a responsible chap you know." I didn't know a pommy can be so humorous. They are supposed to have a stiff upper lip and very proper.

"Nah, I'm fine really. This will heal, mate."

"Alright, we're both a bloody mess. You want to wash up?".

When he got off the bed, he could barely stand right.

"Blimey, I got the wobbly legs. I just got off the plane 8 hours ago and now I just buggered another man. I'm a dead tired sodomite."

"let me help you mate.." I helped him to the bathroom.

We showered together. He helped me to slowly wash my ass clean. It only stinged a little now.

We were both dead tired after we toweled dry. He invited me for a drink from his minibar. I took the hard stuff that he avoided.

Now we were both a little drunk and tired.

He picked up the phone and made a call to a massage parlor and asked for 2 masseurs. I was surprised.

"You deserve a good reaxing massage after giving me such good sex. My treat."

"Thanks mate. But wouldn't it be embarrassing for them to see 2 men like us?"

"Hahaha, these are working boys. I was planning to use their service tonight. But somehow I thought I'll try my luck first at this place I heard about. And I got you there. Now you saved me some pennies for sex so I might as well let you use the spare change."

The doorbell rang. He opened the door and 2 hunks in skimpy tees and shorts walked in with their huge massage beds.

There's plenty of room for them to set up the massage beds. They burned some sweet smelling incense and we removed our towels to get on the bed.

These guys were good. Better than the lousy massages we have at high school.

I was totally relaxed. The baby oil was rubbed deep into my muscles. They asked if we want them to massage all parts. B said just do your best anywhere.

That's when eventually the massage reached my backdoor while I was drowsing from the luxury of being pampered from head to toe. He reached in.

"Errmm sir, we have a slight problem here," he whispered in my ears.

I woke up, sat up embarrassed and red faced. I instantly knew what he meant.

B woke too and laughed. "Can you fix that?"

"No problem sir."

The man went to his bag and took out some ointment and cotton. He applied some oitment and cleaned it with the cotton. He applied more and stuffed the cotton wool into my hole.

B's hunk said," that means you guys don't need our extra services."

"Not tonight dear." B smiled like a cat who just ate the family canary. His cock was slowly getting hard.

"You looked like such a loving couple sir," B's hunk was carressing B's hard cock.

"But your mate need some rest tonight," B's hunk hinted.

My hunk only smiled. I smiled.

Suddenly B asked," are you boys a couple too?"

"Errrm yes sir we are... how did you know?" my hunk answered as he looked at his mate and smile.

"I don't know chum ... just a hunch. Wait, wait.... let me guess who's the top and who's the bottom.."

He pointed to my hunk.."you're the top.."

"Wrong sir," they smiled. "I know it's because you thought I was taller and bigger than him right?"

"Blimey, I thought so.. wait a minute.. if I needed your service... then what am I going to get?" he pointed at his hunk.

"A blowjob or a handjob sir.. we don't do anal.."

"If I must have it? You send in your bf ?"
B was getting chatty with these friendly guys.

"No sir, I have plenty of name cards for you to choose from... we need to conserve our energy to give professional massages. We don't want to risk losing our business with this reputable hotel sir"

"Blimey, you better let off my maleness.."

"Sorry sir. I was only helping to improve the manhood circulation."

"My dear, you have wakened my member. Now I may need to call for your services later."

"We'll be happy to provide the services now sir" B's hunk said.

"No dear, I mean more massages after ..." B winked at me.

"Wow you are so loving sir" my hunk smiled at me.

"Why don't we leave our beds here and leave you love birds alone for awhile? We'll come back again when you're done with your loving? " my hunk added. That's when I realised my cock was hard and again leaking. He saw that.

That's also when B noticed that the 2 boys were tenting their shorts.

"You naughty boys. Are you sure that's the reason? Or are you planning on some loving on your own.." B laughed.

"Oh we can wait till we get home sir." B's hunk tried to act cool.

"Blimey.. and you would walk around with that showing like the Mardi Gras?" B grabbed at the tented part.

"Sorry sir, we can adjust.." B's hunk reached into his shorts and pushed the hardness against his body. But the tight shorts still showed a little of it. He's blushing like a schoolboy.

***Sorry I'm tired. Have to continue on another night.***
Quote |