Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2005, 01:57 AM
kkungaar
Cruiser

Boys at Golden Cock

Quote:
Originally posted by cumeaterberlin
No one after the other. It was no question of money for me only of fun and to say it is possible if you want it. The Setprice was 1500 for all 4. I dont like to wait till midnight I like the fun in the afternoon.In GC in february I was one afternoon I was alone with 7 boys but the boss was sitting at the bar.But they are smart-always 2 boys are standing in the way and the boss could not look what we do. Never in my life I was so much kissing and sucking so many boys in so short time. I never will forget.
I attended a conference in Bangkok last week and with a couple of hours to kill one afternoon called into Golden Cock at about 3pm. There were 7 boys working at the time and I asked for four boys to go upstairs with me ( the room has now been redecorated but the stairways are just as lethal). All four guys fucked me, three were OK one was excellent. 90 minutes with a couple of rounds of drinks came to about 3000Baht. Nice friendly guys who try to give a good service.
Quote |