Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2005, 07:01 AM
shybtm717
Cruiser

When I was about 19 I had found a former Biology teacher and had him over and we went at it all evening and all morning long. He was the only guy I ever fucked and the first to bareback with. :P The best part was I got to plow his nice tight hole for like hours on end. I think I made him cum 3 or four times before he had to go. Know we started at like 7:00am and he stopped it at about noon. He had to get back home. Wish I was able to get off at least once or twice during that time. But it was so hot having him get off back to back like that.

When I was 22 I got to have a former automotive teacher plow me good and hard after I had to beg for him to shove it in me. And would've taken that hot dick all day and all year while I was in school.

To bad I couldn't get a man to help me figure out I liked Man to man sex back when I was a kid.
Quote |