Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fun with Pool Jets
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2005, 09:34 PM
Madison20
Cruiser

Taiwan Hotel

When my family and I were staying in Taiwan we stayed at a hotel w/ a big outdoor pool. I of course immediately went to check out the pool situation when we got to the hotel. I walked down and checked it out, and then went back to the hotel room to get on my suit. I headed back down to the pool though it was sort of packed with people. I had become pretty clever at disguising what I was doing when taking my dick out and using the pool jets. I would swim around and act like I was just enjoying the water, then go lean up against the side of the pool and take out my dick at one of the jets. Well as I was enjoying the pool jets blowing on my hard dick I looked back to make sure no one was extremely close to me when I saw a bunch of Taiwanese women laughing and giggling togther. I of course couldn't understand what they were saying(language barrier) and at first I tucked my dick back in my suit and began swimming around again acting like I hadn't been doing anything. I swam around with a hard-on and my hormones raging as I was just dying to blow my load. Well finally I decided I had done enough procrastinating and decided to head back to one of the pool jets. I again took out my hard dick and let the jets do their magic on my dick. I eventually shot my load and enjoyed the great relief. After that I swam around a little bit to let my hard-on relax and then exited the pool. I felt as though those women had been watching me the whole time, however. I figured they must've seen me with my dick out and what I was doing, but I thought to myself, "hey, I'll never see these people again in my life, what do I care." And I headed back to the hotel room nice and relaxed.

Just thinking back to all these good times makes me want to get in a pool right now!
Quote |