Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - a good blow job
Thread: a good blow job
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2005, 08:58 PM
BlkGuy4WhtGuy
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BlkGuy4WhtGuy

If you are going to take cum in your mouth it's best to swallow it... from the point of satisfying your partner and, suprisingly, health. To me, getting a blowjob from a guy who won't take it in his mouth or spits it out is kind of a letdown. I love to watch a guy gulp down my load and beg for more.

I know a lot of guys shy away from swallowing due to HIV fears. I've read in several place, however, that it is actually safer to swallow than to hold it in your mouth and spit. When you swallow, it's down the hatch, traveling through and to body parts that are designed to break down substances and filter out impurities. The mouth is a more fragile space. Sucking is pretty low risk whether you swallow, hold it, or spit it, but if you take a load of HIV+ cum you are much better off to swallow it down.

Do you guys agree?
Quote |