Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My cuz and me
Thread: My cuz and me
View Single Post
Old 7th April 2005, 11:55 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

It was his first time

We were alone. He was about 13 and I was about 17. Conversation led toward masturbation, but he didn't know what I was talking about. I explained it to him and told him to go off into the bathroom and try it. After a while he came back and said he thought he understood me, but didn't get the great feeling I was telling him about. So, I suggested that I could show him if he wanted. He agreed. Quickly we moved to my bed, sat in front of each other and pulled down our pajamas. I started to feel his small hairless cock and he started to feel my 6"er. After a little play time, I suggested that he lay on his cot and let me show him how it's done. I placed his hand on my cock to feel, and started to masturbate him. It wasn't long before he was feeling his first orgasm, no cum yet, his dick went limp, and he was telling me how much he had to show this to another close friend of his. A few years passed before I saw him again. I really wanted to blow him this time, but I couldn't get him to give in to me. I got the feeling he and his buddy may have been caught masturbating and he was affraid of getting caught with me. He did tell me how much he liked laying on the shower floor and masturbating with the water blasting on his dick. And, he was right, I've been doing it often ever since.
Quote |