Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2005, 11:59 AM
BiMichael4Fun
Cruiser

Wink High School Initiations

When I was in high school, I was a young frat boy type and had very good grades. I wouldn't describe myself as a nerd but I enjoyed learning. As a result, I joined our high school debate team during my sophomore year. I thought that this would be very educational and that I would learn a lot....and I did....just not exactly what I expected.

The team traveled to other cities across the state and the SouthEast competing in tournaments with other schools. The competitions were typically overnight, requiring a stay in a local hotel.

At my first tournament, we competed at the school on Friday evening, then returned to the hotel. Shortly after we arrived, our teacher came around for bed check, then he went to his room and went to sleep. At this point, all of the guys on the team snuck into the team captain's room (although girls were allowed to compete, the team at my school, by chance, was all guys). Those of us who were new to the team were told that it was time for initiation. Each of us was blindfolded and told to take off all of our clothes. Then, we were positioned on our knees. At that point, we discovered the feel of an upper classman's dick rubbing around our mouths. We were told to suck the dick that we were being teased with, and that the first one to make their teammate cum would have the opportunity to get their dick sucked by the teammate of their choice. Of course, everyone in high school expects some type of initiation to a team, but this was more than I could have ever predicted. Wanting to get my dick sucked, I worked on the dick in my mouth with all that I could give, until finally, I felt an explosion of cum into my mouth and onto my chest. As he was cumming, my teammate removed me blindfold, signaling me to remain quiet. Each of the other new team members were still sucking away...and as their partner came, they were told to remain quiet. This continued until all of the dicks had been sucked dry. Next, they followed through on our original instructions. Since I achieved my goal first, I was able to choose the guy who would suck my dick. With the rest of my teammates looking on, still naked and hard, I asked the team captain, and the hottest frat boy on the team, to suck me off. When I blew my load, the new member who finished "second" was allowed to choose who would suck him off...This continued until all of the new members of the team had blown their loads.

With everyone (around 10-12 of us) still in the room, naked, the team captain proceeded to give us a description of our travel rules...And, based on the initiation, I could see that this was going to be very interesting and a lot of fun...

I'll tell you about our team's rules and traditions in the next posting.

Did anyone else experience any hot initiations to your high school or college teams and organizations? I'd love to hear about them!