Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2005, 12:50 AM
gayfun4u
Cruiser

First Cum

My first cum occurred when i was 10, i remember i was late for school so i was running. My trousers were rubbing against my cock and i remember getting hard for the first time, and i thought this felt very good. Anyway the school was about ten minutes away, so my trousers did a lot of rubbing. I remember getting a feeling like butterflies in the stomach, then all of a sudden an amazing imense feeling occuring in my groin then a wet, warm liquid covering my underwear, which was strangely sticky. I remember thinking what the hell has happened, and as i was on the way to school i did not have a change of clothes so i had to stay in my cum soaked underwear. When i got home i remember playing with my cock and my cock got hard again, i knew about sex from sex ed so figured that if i stroke my hand up and down my cock, this would replicate sex. Wow i remember it was such a great feeling then a few minutes later i shot a large load over my chest. Mmmmmmm heaven.