Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Popper Allergy?
Thread: Popper Allergy?
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2005, 01:50 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Dude...

I posted a reply to your question yesterday... it went through... and now it is gone.

I've posted the SAME information a million times here -- have the rules changed and this is no longer allowed and therefore my post was removed? Or just some unknown internet "shit happens" glitch in the system?

I'll try once more since I'm leaning toward "unknown glitch" (but if listing brand names is no longer allowed -- rule changes should be duly posted to the site).

1) I've posted ad nauseam about poppers many times. You can look up old posts and find tons of info from me and many other guys.

2) The larger majority of men seem to think Jungle Juice is about the best available -- highest potency, longest shelf life, bang for the buck and fewest side effects. NOTE: everyone is different. Some guys have their own favorite brands and don't like JJ. You can only try it and see for yourself. I'm in the group that likes JJ best.

3) There are multiple formulas for JJ. REGULAR works for me. The "Platinum" version, which is more expensive and SUPPOSED to be better -- is NOT. I think it sucks, in fact. But that's cool -- five bucks less for the regular and it's a better product.

The formula I like best contains isopentyl nitrate. Second choice is isopentyl nitrite. Mostly you will find the nitrite. Nitrate is not available in the US but sometimes it slips in and you find a bottle. There difference is noticeable but not enough to fret about searching high and low for it.

The SMALL size bottle of JJ come in two varieties: isopentyl nitrite and aliaphatic nitrite. Aliaphatic nitrite SUCKS. You can tell them apart by the caps. The BLACK cap is the aliaphatic nitrite. The GREEN cap is the isopentyl, the same formula as the original.

4) Alternates to JJ that I like which are a decent and inexpensive alternative include: Mr. Wonderful, Mr. Chaps and the generic "brown bottle." Note that the generic poppers obviously differ depending on who makes them and where you get them. The generic ones that Picture Brite sells are decent, though they don't retain potency as long as JJ.

5) Brands I do not like include Purple, D&E, Rush, Eagle -- and any poppers that are sticky, thick, or contain a pinkish or purplish tint to the liquid.

6) My opinion is only MY opinion. Lots of dudes like different things. Your best bet is trial and error.

Hope that helps.
Quote |