Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2005, 02:20 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Nothing "exciting" usual service at the bars. Went to Alex, Nature and GC on Friday night. Alex - not so many boys as off home for new year - had two boys - cocks out and some sucking down stairs then took them upstairs. On to NB - this time it was no 32 who tool shorts off first before sitting down - then the tatooed long haird guy - who did not bother to put them back on when his turn to gogo. Sucked off 32, 36 was sucking me. Then finished with blow jobs each way in GC. - I was only customer there.

On Sat went to Extreme - always had small boys and particularly "girly" types but has some less girly ones this time. UP2 bar had a new frontage and thought it may have changed but the same inside - at 10.30 on Saturday night I was only person there - not a great selection of boys. Finished at Future Boys where they had 5 guys connected during the f....ing show must be a record even for them. Still have a great selection of guys.
Quote |