Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - a good blow job
Thread: a good blow job
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2005, 12:06 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

gotta agree. . .

gotta agree with most of the replies - -

like it slow - like the head worked on royally. like to edge and let my pre-cum flow. like to see variety in sucking, licking, and kissing my meat. like to see my cockhead suckled. love to see someone feasting on it. like to have my whole package entertained, including fondling and licking my hairy breeding sac. grip the base firmly and admire my curved tool swell and glisten. since i edge and leak lots of pre-cum, i love to see my cockhead getting frothy film of pre. i'll let you know when i'm ready to cum.

definitely don't like teeth or stubble.

i differ with some of the replies . . . when i'm lying down . . . i don't mind it wet, especially when a stud works it into my balls. don't mind because when my cock gets slathered up like good, it means that someone is really into my cock and soon may be riding it.

Quote |