Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Cumming
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2005, 05:47 AM
luv2suknfuk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to luv2suknfuk

Well, I had always played with myself. I loved touching my dick. I have my uncle to thank for that. I used to watch him jack off and was fasinated by it. I was 10 and he was 16. He sucked me a little bit and let me suck him, but he never came in my mouth. So I have always loved cock. When I was 15, me and a friend went to the store on base for some board game things. I didn't have enough money for mine, so he bought, and said I could pay it back later. Well, later came that night when I spent the night. He asked if I had the money, and when I didn't he said I could work it off. I didn't know what he meant until he had me undress. Told me I had to suck him. So, I did(he didn't need that excuse) after a little bit, he had me turn around, and started rubbing my ass. He went and got some cream, told me to stand still and started fingering my hole. I loved it. Then he started sticking the head of his cock in me. I thought I would die from the pain. He finally got it in and started fucking me. We got a surprise when his sister and her friend walked in on us. We both were shocked. She was older, and wanted to watch. She started sucking me, he was fucking me, and I was licking her friends ass and pussy. He came, then I came, his sisters friend came, then I got to lick his sister and I was in heaven. I came so hard again, that I almost passed out. His sister had to put a pillow over her head to keep quiet. Needless to say, we enjoyed our relationship for quite a while until I moved. I found out later that they had planned this. They had always played with each other. Wish I could find him again. Thats where I learned to love cock and pussy. I just love it!
Quote |