Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Have you ever had sex with a relative or a teacher?
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2005, 02:53 PM
mikehunt4U2use
Cruiser

Teacher Sex

I too have had the pleasure serving as a fuck boy for a teacher in High School. I was the equipment manager to the football team. I have previously posted my account of my first homosexual experience, a gang suck/fuck fest in a tree house in my early teen years. This experience really opened the door to my real craving for cock and cum. After servicing many groups and individuals, going into High School I had become a real CUM slut. Willing to and looking to suck and be fucked by as many willing people as I could find without being too openly gay. Only a few people in my High School new of my cravings and talent and most of my new experiences remained quiet and discreet for many years in order to protect their own reputations. The following is true and is one of many great times I had servicing the athletes and teachers in my county over the four years I attended school there.

Upon entering High School my freshman year, one of my previous encounters who was a few years older than myself was on the football team and suggested that because of my small size that instead of trying out for sports that I become the equipment manager for the team. I know part of the reason was because he wanted to keep me close to him because he looked forward to continuing to use me for his bottom whore and cum dump. Something I really relished because of his 8.5 inch cock and the multiple heavy loads he fed into my ass and mouth. Nothing felt better than to climb up and squat down on his hot pole and ride it for all the cum My ass could squeeze out of it. Any way I considered his offer and decided that it was a good way to maybe get a couple more nice cocks and loads for my increasingly growing cravings. Back then all I did was eat sleep and dream of big fat cum filled cocks for me.

In my High School, the football coach and the soccer coach both shared an office in the gym. In their office they had their own shower and desk and a trap door giving access to an upstairs storage room where they kept small training and medical supplies like tape, ice packs, and the clean game jerseys for each of the two sports. The room upstairs spanned not only the coach's room/office but also an adjacent weight room where many of the players worked out. The room was totally separate from the offices but by going upstairs I could look through a vent and watch the studs workout without them knowing. Several times I was rewarded with a shot of a nice cock slipping out from under a pair of shorts as they worked out. Often I would go up there and masturbate to these occurrences after getting horned up after watching some of the guys shower. My football friend and I also would meet up there to feed me his loads while I watched the others pumping iron while he pumped me full of cock and cum.

I had heard rumors of how hung the soccer coach was and set myself to find out. One day after storing some supplies I finally got a good look at the soccer coaches awesome cock and dreamed of taking him one day. Mr. P had about 9 inches with a huge mushroom head that curved up in a nice upward arc. He had very little pubic hair around his cock and on his balls but his cock was thick! It was as thick as my wrist. I dreamed for days of him splitting my ass with that beautiful monster cock. One day after most of the guys had showered and gone home, I was up in the room checking out a few stragglers hitting the weights and starting to stroke myself when I heard the door to the office slam close. I peered down into the office and saw Mr P closing the blinds and locking the door. He soon dropped his pants to expose his hardening cock and said "go ahead get busy." Much to my astonishment I heard a girls voice reply "with pleasure, I know how you like it." The voice I heard was the female statistician for the soccer team, Pam. Pam was a pretty petite brunette around 16 years old. She had pretty pouting lips(I wish I had them), nice big breasts with nipples the size of golf balls. Her waist was slim with a beautiful round ass and nice firm legs. The next thing I new she dropped down on her knees and proceeded to swirl her tongue around his fat mushroom head while she stretched her mouth around his thick shaft sucking in as much as she could. I became so hot just wishing it were me sucking that hard cock instead of her. She proceeded to bob up and down on his cock taking in a little more each time but only able to really get about 6 inches down her throat before gagging. As she did this, Mr P began to work his hands all over her body removing all of her clothes save for her skirt. At this point he was really panting and told her to sit on his desk and spread her legs wide because he wanted to fuck her good. As she got on the desk and spread her legs open. I got a great view of her bald glistening cunt as she wasn't wearing any panties. Mr P stood up and slid his now erect cock between her dripping wet lips and positioned himself to impale this little petite girl with his thick now throbbong hardon. I thought for sure he would it hurt her to take him but in one deep thrust he was all the way in and she was squealing in delight. God how I wished it was me taking that cock!! He pulled almost all the way out and I could see her fat pouting lips engulfing and swallowing the pounding cock anew. I was way beyond hot now and really wishing that it was my ass he was pounding instead of the little cunt. He had her legs up over his shoulders and around his neck and was pounding for all he had and she was loving it. After several minutes I could see he was now ready to blow his load and with a guttural moan he exploded into her open cunt. By now I had precum running down my leg as well as three fingers in my ass.

He then mentioned he would go get a towel so that she could clean up and instead of going to the shower he turned to go up the ladder where I was peering down. At this point all I could do was stare at his glistening cock. He was extremely taken aback as he saw me with my hard cock in my hand and paniced. He took a step back assessing what I had seen and started to mumble about how he was going to lose his job but at the same time enraged because I was in the office spying on them. He asked how many times I had done this and what else I had seen and then if I could promise to keep this a secret. They both begged me to be quiet and promised that they both would do anything I wanted to guarantee this silence. I just looked over still envious of Pam who was sitting on the desk still spread with her red swollen lips oozing his hot cum and said if I could taste some of that ceampie and play a little with MrP's cock that I would be just as guilty as they were and would have to keep quiet. I told them I wanted to suck his load out of her dripping pussy. He looked at her and she shrugged in compliance. So I laid down on my back and had her straddle my face while my tongue lapped at the mixed juices flowing out of her cunt. The taste of cum really aroused me and I lapped and sucked her in earnest. Pam started to moan again and began riding my face with her hot open cunt as I licked and sucked harder. I guess the site of this got Mr P excited again and he again fed his now hardening cock into Pam's mouth while she rode my face. Pam soon came and all of a sudden I realized what he was doing and stopped and wanted to get up. Mr P looked at me with displeasure as he was now rock hard again and looking forward to shooting in Pam's mouth. What I did next surprised them both. I got up and pushed Pam aside and took his hard cock into my own mouth I finally got what I wanted as I engulfed Mr P's cock. They both seemed a little startled a first but Mr P must ahve been really horny because he didn't stop. I rolled my tongue around his swelling head and bobbed on his cock taking as much as Pam did and more. Finally I claimed my prize much to Pams disappointment. She then, feeling neglected, started to whine about being left out so I suggested to them that Mr P could lay down like I had done and eat her pussy while I continued to suck his dripping monster cock. I was determined to get a load of my own out of him. He consented and we took positions and resumed our play. His raging hard cock got me so hot seeing it sticking straight up and oozing as I bobbed on it and sucked him down that I knew had to have in my ass. I took a second started spitting into my hand and rubbing it in my ass mingling it with my own sweat while stroking him with my other hand. I then really slobbered up and down his cock trying to leave as much juice to use as lubrication. They both were totally unaware of my intentions. Then, before they even knew what was happening, I stood up, turned around and faced his feet and aiming his big fat cock at my wanton hole, squat right down on his raging pole. This really caught him by surprise but Pam was so close to cumming again she wasn't going to let him up yet. I managed to get only the head in on the first plunge. Determined I arched back up and again plunged down on his juicy hot pole. This time I was able to take about five inches more. I then eased myself up and down a little giving the juice time to ease the pentration. He soon stopped protesting and began to thrust up as I plunged down to take more and more of his engorged cock. Pam had cum by now and she moved back to get a good look of my ass being impaled by the same huge cock that she rode earlier. I now had all of him and was riding for all I could. The sensation was incredible, we both started to moan as Pam continued to look on in a curious way. I am sure she never saw a guy take a cock like this and enjoy it as much as I was. I was now arching almost all the way up so just he head was still in and then slamming down taking him all in with one plunge. After doing this a few times Mr P begged me to let him pound me bent over his desk doggie style, a position he favored and one that gave Pam a much appreciated better view. She was starting to really heat up again and sat before my face with her legs spread begging me to eat her again. I was more interested in squeezing a hot load out Mr P to heed her pleas so she just grabbed me by my hair and forced my face between her open thighs so I started to lap at her cunt. The site of this must have really got to Mr P because he really started to pound into me faster and harder balls deep. The feeling of pleasure was incredible as I too started to sense myself ready to cum as I felt his balls slapping against mine and my ass. Finally with one final plunge I felt Mr P shudder as he held his spewing cock deep inside of me as he released. The feeling of the warm cum drenching my bowels and ass was too much and I too came, shooting all over his desktop. He then tried to pull out but I held him tight to continue the pleasure make sure my ass milked every last drop out of him. We soon separated and while Pam licked up my load from the desk, I dropped to my knees to clean the rod I so worshipped. Then as I stood up, a little cum oozed from my stretched hole dripping down my leg so they both asked me to lean over so they can see what my pummeled hole looked like. I complied and Pam stuck a few fingers in and tasted the dripping juices. We then all cleaned up and discreetly left the office one at a time.

Suffice it to say that I had many more sessions with Mr P however, never in his office again. Pam and I went on to become close friends bound by our secret and my football friend and I often included her in our play. She couldn't wait for anal and DP after seeing me having so much fun taking Mr P's cock on more than one occasion. We also went on to have many bi and group scenes with her rounding up the cock for both of us. Sorry for the length but I just told it like it happened. I hope to post a follow up to one our scenes with Pam and another incident in a visiting team's locker room later that season. Until then bottoms up.
Quote |