Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - bacterial wipes
Thread: bacterial wipes
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2005, 12:19 AM
dakotarick
Cruiser

bacterial wipes

last week I visited a abs and jacked off with a booth that had a glory hole....the guy on the side of the glory hole stuck his tounge through the glory hole and touched my cock a few times, about three times...after I shot my load I then cleaned my cock with bacterial hand cleaning wipes and urinated soon after I left the abs. The next morning I jacked off in the shower and may have gotten some soap in my cock...........since then my cock has had a tingle sensation off an on, sometimes feels like ben gay or icy hot was rubbed on it.....on the tip of the head of my cock..... there is no redness, doesnt burn when I piss, no discharge or anything like that......................could this be due to the ingrediants in the bacterial wipes or the soap??? Its been 1 week since then.

has anyone else expirienced this?
Quote |