Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Celebrities
Thread: Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2005, 06:54 AM
discreet450
Cruiser

Many years ago, I "caught" a local newscaster in an ABS. Peeking through the gloryhole, I saw this great cut cock, about 9" and thick, being worked furiously. He refused to put it through the hole so I could service him, but I waited outside the booth for him to emerge. When he did, I saw he was the cute, blonde, 33-year-old local newscaster that I'd been lusting over. He left the ABS, but I called him the following day at the TV station and told him I "enjoyed the show" the previous evening.

Yes, we did eventually get together after that a number of times. Once when he was covering the presidential convention (in NYC) I arranged to be in the city with him and we spent the night together. I think that was the first time he was ever fucked. He sure was tight, but I'm and excellent ass-fucker and treated him with patience. He seemed to like it. He liked it even more when I straddled him and took his thick meat up my willing hole . . . twice in that one night.

Shortly after that, he quit his co-anchor TV job and took a boring PR job, then moved out of the city. Damn!!
Quote |