Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Unusual Encounters
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2005, 02:56 PM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

I was driving home from a rock concert on the highway when all of a sudden it was total grid lock. I knew we're I was and it didn't appear that I was going to get home going the normal way so I took the next exit and back tracked to the other highway a few miles west of where I was. It was way out of my way, but at least I knew that i was driving instead of sitting behind another car stuck in a traffic jam. By the time I finally got to my new route I had to go to the restroom badly, luckily for me I knew there was a rest area about 10 miles down the road. So I hung in there and drove a little faster hoping to get to the rest area before I pissed my pants.

When I got to the rest area, I ran to the mens restroom as fast as I can only to find it closed. I then went over to the womens restroom, knocked on the door and said that I was coming in (though there was only one other car in the parking lot other than mine, i had to go badly) So since I was in the womans restroom I went to the far stall to sit and take care of buisness. While i was sitting, I heard a voice of a younger man in the stall next to mine. He asked if I wanted a blow job. I said okay (forgetting that I was in the womens rest room) So he came into my stall. He was in his young 20's, red hair with red pubes and a cock the size of mine (9 inches), though his was pale with his veins easily seen running up his shaft. I don't normally suck cock, but when there's a BIG COCK in the same space as mine. we took turns slobbing on our knobs for a good 20-30 minutes, when I heard a door close from outside, I ran to the door, now relizing I was in the women's restroom with another dude. When I saw a women comming towards the restroom in a somewhat hurry. We only had enough time to bolt back into our stall. It was a handicaped stall that had metal bars to hold on to on the walls. This really helped out as my new friend stood atop of me while I sat down. This lady also sat down in the stall next to us. We we're both freaking out. This lady must of been constipated as she was grunting and grunting for a couple of minutes trying to shit. My friend accidently slipped and made alot of noise. She asked if everything was okay. And this dude said that everything was cool. I couldn't believe he even said anything. Then the women said what are you doing in here to him. And he replied that the mens room was out of order and that he needed to take a crap in this room as he didn't have any toliet paper on him to go outside, and was trying to hurry up and do his buisness and leave. She found that pretty amusing. And asked him if he wanted a blow job (unknowing that I was also in the same stall) He looked at me and I nodded my head in a go ahead fashion. As my new friend was opening the door, the lady was already waiting for him on her knees outside the door. This is when she saw both of us and then asked us what we we're doing in the stall together. We came clean and told her what we we're doing. She said that the state police patrols this strecth of highway constantly and asked us if we wanted to go to her place so she could watch to 2 men have sex together as she's never seen in person. We decided it was to good to pass up and my shortcut, now was a jackpot of all jackpots. We went over to her place and though she wasn't a model or anything close, she still was pretty hot and we each took turns banging her face and her wet pussy, while sucking each other off for the next couple of hours.

though the rest area isn't there any more, when I drive by that area I remember that night when I got a little more than I XXXpected I would of gotten if i had took the normal way home.
Quote |