Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - THE DOOR sauna...
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2005, 10:53 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Unhappy What a surprise ! - Still no answer ?

Dear Dreamorph ,

So, you admit you are an " EXHBITIONIST " , right ?

Of course , you can get there by taxi , but I don't know how MANY HOURS it will take to get there from your hotel (Where R U going to stay , anyway ? )

It's a quite distance from the city ccenter , and Ladprao road and Bang Kapi area are ALWAYS congested , when especally you are hurry to catch the best time ( AKA the naked hours )

The best way , get on a subway ( MRT ) , and get off Rachadapisek Station ( in front of the BEACH group gay complex )
and catch an air condition bus 514 0r 73K( K in Thai ) to Soi 101 Ladprao ( big soi ) .
Go cross the foot bridge to the other side of Ladprao road .
This is already Soi 128/1 . And walk toward Bangkapi ( bigger soi number ) 128/2, 128/3 and 128/4 ( See the map )
Go into the soi . There is a small crossing soi . Just ignore ,and keep on going . You can see a SMALL sign on your left hand side .
This is just about 30M from the main street .

It really worth travelling this far and even taking 90 mins to get there ( at least to me )

The best time is DEFINITELY just befire 7PM .They start naked hour at 7PM . You can check what guys available when it's still bright enough ethre .
The most customers there COME FOR the naked zone .
Actually , unlike other BKK saunas , the most of their cruising areas becomes a naked zone !

Their clienteles are younger . Some are uni students study nearby and some are sales persons , hair dressers working also nearby shopping centers ( YES ! I KNOW THAT )

But just like other BKK saunas , there are always old fXT yukkies ,
especially in the small dark room .
Lots of hot actions in the naked zone , and also in the steam sauna .
Many regulors enjoy 3 some ( not really orzy )

Maybe it's busier on Sat and Sun , but it doesn't mean more actions .
Don't go there before 5PM , even on weekends . It's very quiet .
( they open at 3PM everyday )

You can get here VIA Ramkhamhean Road ( elevated ), after you get off BTS at Prakanorn station .
Maybe it will take shorter time ( I wouldn't guarantee though )
Turn left Ram and Siri Nakarin intersection , and turn left to Bagkapi again ( I think bus 501 and 22 follow this route )
Pass in front of huge The Mall Bang Kapi shoping center , and maybe about 5 bus stops later .

If you want bigger audience , please send me PV before you visit this sauna. Maybe I can help .

Bye the way , I really need more information on KL gay scenes from you and also Zippo .

Have you heard about places like KHUN , NEW FRIENDKY ,
PLEASURE MASSAGE , BAMBOO SPA , A TOUCH ,
and TAMAN MAHARAJA ?

I will vist KL next January . If you have any plans to go there ,
please help me out .
( I will post this question again separately later )

Teri Makasih
Quote |