Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - eating jizz
Thread: eating jizz
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 05:48 PM
Abscruiser
Cruiser

cum

I was at Club Body in St. Louis the other day. I sucked a younger guys cock probably about 23 years old. His cock wasn't very big but it was hard as a rock. I am sucking his cock and decide to rim him a bit, that sent him over the edge. He said I'm cumming and quickly I was able to get my mouth back on that cock in time to catch his load and swallow. Very nice taste to it. About 45 minutes later he was back for a second go around. Repeated the same sequence on him again. I love the taste of cum and swallowing it. The most loads I have swallowed in 1 day is 5, that was at a local ABS in about 2 hours time. 4 of them were married. Nothing like sucking a straight guy off. I guess they can't get it at home from their wives. I like swallowing but I also like taking a blast to the face and sometimes I am able to get the guy that has blown his load on my face to feed it to me, sucking it from his fingers.
Quote |