Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I love soft cocks
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2005, 05:33 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

I love soft cocks

I really enjoy looking at, kissing, playing with and licking a soft cock. Some of them are so beautiful. I love to take a soft cock in my mouth, tonguing and sucking it until it gets hard and keeping sucking until I get a nice load in my mouth. I swallow the jizz and then lick the cockhead until I get every drop of cum out of it and down my throat. Then I keep the cock in my mouth until it gets soft again. I especially love when it takes a dude a long time to get hard in my mouth. I get to enjoy the feeling and taste of his soft cock for a good while.

I can only do this on occassions because most of the guys I've sucked are hard as soon as they get undressed. Sometimes I'll hook up with guys who have trouble getting hard due to medical conditions and I get to make love to their softs dicks for hours. Anyone else really into enjoying a soft cock?
Quote |