Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel Hook Ups
Thread: Hotel Hook Ups
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2005, 01:08 PM
Talldude51
Cruiser

Thumbs up Hotel Hook Ups

I just had a wild time in the Marriott Steam room at LAX this morning. Went down to grab a little exercise and steam at 7 a.m. and there was only one other dude there. He was really well built, tall, furry with a perfect 8 inch or so cock. After working out and showering I went into the steam room and shortly after he followed me into the room . I had a towel across my lap but noticed he did not bother covering up so opened mine. Noticed he looked a couple of times at my crotch as I did his. Suddenly his lovely cock began to rise and mine followed suit. He grinned at me and said, "Looks like we both are relaxing in a GOOD way today!" I nodded back and began to stroke mine some which was the signal for him to do the same. He moved closer to me as I kept an eye on the window in the door. He stroked mine along with his until I was right on the edge. Told him so and he backed off a while. This must have gone on for about 30 minutes with no others in the steam room. Finally I could not hold back any longer and blasted a huge stream all over his chest. He did the same on mine and we both decided it was going to be a super day since it began this way.

We showered and waved goodbye. Anyone else ever have this happen? Any good steam rooms you know of? I am on the road a lot and this sure is a good way to do something other than sitting in my room watching TV!
Quote |