Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel Hook Ups
Thread: Hotel Hook Ups
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2005, 07:24 PM
arlingtonguy99
Cruiser

sauna play

I belong to a gym that is attached to a hotel. One day I was sitting in the sauna and in comes this guy with a towel. He was probably 35 or so. Nice chest with a hot trail leading down to his dick. He sat down on the upper ledge. I rubbed my dick as if I were scratching and a few minutes later he did the same thing. We played the game for about 5 minutes until I got hard. He started stroking his cock and I moved over beside him. He seemed really nervous but he reached over to stroke me. The lockerroom was deserted and I leaned over and took his 7"cock into my mouth. He didn't last too long and before I knew it, he was unloading his cum into my mouth. I sat up and stroked myself off and he then left the sauna. When I left the lockerroom, I noticed that the guy was still there, but he was sitting with, what I assumed to be his wife, who was watching their kids play in the pool. I popped another boner in my shorts as I walked out. No wonder he was nervous about me sucking him especially if one of his kids had walked into the lockerroom.
Quote |