Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Construction Worker Surprise
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2005, 10:51 AM
nuttlicker
Cruiser

-and then...

-my instinct told me to bolt out the door, but not knowing who was coming I shot back into my stall, locked the door, pulled down my pants and sat down. I heard the bathroom door swing open with, "fuuuuuuuck dude, you still cleanin' up in the can buddy?

Then I thought if the new dude called him 'bud' maybe they knew each other...

"yessir, works for me bud"!

I relaxed a bit -realizing they knew each other and also from the buzz setting in from that second beer dude number one gave me.

"What brings you in here?" said my man.

"'member you tole me 'bout cleanin' up here? I thought I'd take my crap here instead of that filthy Porta-Potty on the site so I came lookin' before that long drive home".

"Have at it dude -jus don't stink me out"! followed by bellowing, echoing laughter from them both.

Second guy walks to my stall, pulls on the locked door and barks, "Hey we got a full-house goin' on man"!

"Yeah, that dude's been in there since I got here...you fall in buddy"?! Lot's more belly-laughs and dude number two closes the door on the other stall. I hear his clothes rustling, and leaning foward see that there are no pants around his ankles! My head goes light again as I realize he's one of these dudes who shits naked! Cool.

My bud at the sink calls out, "beer buddy? heads-up"! As he obviously hands a cold one over the stall wall to his workbuddy.

"Hev-vun! A hot shit and cold brew"! he bellows as he opens the can and I hear him take a chug. Within seconds I hear him grunt, fart and gasp..."Yeaaaaaa dat's it" as he finishes his crap with some short wipes and a flush. To my surprise, his door immediately opens! He didn't get dressed, confirmed by my buds remark as his friend approaches the sink, "Buddeeee, what gives? I ain't givin' you a bath too"! More laughter...
Quote |