Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Construction Worker Surprise
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2005, 11:14 AM
nuttlicker
Cruiser

I couldn't stand it any longer...

-in my mind I imagined the second dude just as handsome and rugged as the first so I pulled up my pants, opened the stall door and walked around to the sink. They both just stood there, half-turned to look at me with these looks of "what the fuck you lookin' at"?

Second man was a bit shorter, darker, almost Latino-looking. He has a shaved head, muscular arms, thighs, a small amount of dark hair on his ass and legs...but gorgeous beyond my imagination. They did have one thing in commom, raging full erections! My head got so light I thought I was gonna fall over.

"We in yer way, man"? one asked.

"No, just let me get a handful of soap" as I stepped between them at the sink. Just as I put my hands under the water, I saw my first man step behind me and drop below sight in the mirror. At the same instant his muscular arms reached around fumbled with my jeans and in a swoop pulled them to my ankles.

"shiiiiiiiit dude, what'er you doin"??!! guy number 2 said, but in that same moment my man was pushing me to bend over the sink with a free hand, pulling my naked ass cheeks apart with the other as I felt his hot, wet tongue on my asshole. He moaned out loud while the other guy just stood there holding his cock. As I watched him in the mirror watch his buddy eat my ass, he just kept saying, "shiiiiit, shiiiit..." and stroked his cock. I was going nuts with ecstacy as my cock was rock-hard and my man was making love to my ass like I've never experienced.

Just as I as close to losing my nut, my man stood up, grabbed me around my chest and started licking and biting my neck with passion, breathing heavily in my ear and moaning. I realized I was unaware of man number 2 and was seriously falling in lust with my main man.

Then my man turned me around and we were face-to-face. He gave me a wink then gave me an open-mouth wet kiss that made me almost collapse. I wanted to give my man the best blowjob he ever had so I slipped from his grasp down to his cock. I just looked at that masterful, perfect manhood an inch from my lips, then up to him and asked, "May I sir"? All he did was give that sly smile and shake his head once to affirm.

It must have been a full five minutes that I kept his cock in my mouth, moving my tongue in ways that I had only dreamed of. His moans were quiet and meaningful and I knew I was giving him pleasure that he must have only dreamed of as well. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and was just about to begin servicing each of his perfect smooth nuts when I felt his arms under mine pulling me up to face him again.

He kissed me deeply, a kiss that I felt was more meaningul with devotion that lust. His eyes were open and his words silent, but I knew what he was saying. It was in this moment that we became aware of the other dude's moans and we looked over as he shot his load towards us. It hit me on the shoulder and my man pulled me away and yelled at his bud, "hey man, some respect"! I was flattered but didn't mind at all.
Quote |