Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Phone Booth
Thread: Phone Booth
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 07:37 AM
gbanex
Cruiser

In college some guy with the deepest hunkiest voice called me and asked me if I'd ever seen a man naked. My roommates were in the room playing a video game but I pretended as if I knew the guy because his voice turned me on so much and continued to have a conversation with him.

He began to describe his cock as an 8 incher thick and that he was running his hands up and down his shaft getting it nice and hard thinking about me listening to him talk.

At that point, I was getting hard myself (I was only wearing shorts) so I sat behind my desk and hid it. He started to describe how he was lubing his cock head and fisting the head. I wanted to grab my cock so badly but I didn't b/c of fear of getting caught and just ah-huh'd him on the phone. He began to talk about fingering his ass and cupping his balls and I hear him stroking as he banged his cock against the receiver. I was rock hard at that point and about to cum without touching my cock. He began to moan and he came.

I hung up rapidly and waited until my boner subsided. (Thank God my roommates at the time were not my cup of tea - b/c they were playing video games in their boxers). He never called back again.
Quote |