Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 10:10 PM
BiMichael4Fun
Cruiser

Thumbs up Reunion

This past weekend, I went home to visit my parents. They had a dinner to go to on Saturday night, so I went to the local bar to hang out for a while to see if I ran into anyone that I knew.

I'd had 3 or 4 beers, while watching ESPN at the bar, when I saw Kurt walk in. Kurt was on the debate team with me for 3 years, and was my debate partner my senior year. He had participated willingly in all of the initiations/team sucks & fucks, etc., that occurred on overnight trips. He had sucked my dick on numerous occasions and I had sucked his. We had both fucked each other in the ass. Aah....the high school memories that jumped into my head when he walked in, still looking as hot as he did back then.

He came over to the bar to order a drink, and I invited him to join me at the bar. He said that he was meeting some friends there later, but he'd join me while he waited for them. Our conversation started by catching up on the small talk that you would expect ---marriage, kids, jobs, etc. I found out that he was married, as am I, but did not have any kids.

Soon, we started talking about high school, and our debate experiences in particular, since we were on the team together for so long. He was asking me if I had seen any of the other team members recently; I asked him the same. He had not seen anyone except a guy named Mark, a hot frat boy type when we were in school. Mark lives down the street from Kurt now. I asked Kurt if Mark still looked as hot as he did back in school. I could tell by his reaction that, as a married man, he was embarassed to answer, but I could also tell as his face flushed red, that he still wanted to have Mark inside him.

As we started talking about Mark and the other guys that were on the team, I noticed that Kurt was starting to get hard. About that time, his friends walked into the bar. Kurt gave me his cell phone and asked me to call him later that night.

I called him later, as requested, and we re-lived our high school days all night long. More details on the reunion in the next post...